A Group C Icon
The dominant and iconic Sauber-Mercedes C9, a modern-day Silver Arrow. It would win every race but one in the 1989 World Sportscar Championship, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans. A Group C Icon, the C9 is one of the greatest racing cars of all time.
- Listing is for print only, frame is not included
- Print measures 11" tall x 17" wide
- Hand drawn illustration
- Giclee print on archival matte paper
- Rolled and shipped in protective tubes
- Worldwide shipping available
THE SKETCHBOOK COLLECTION
More “quick and dirty” then polished, they are loose and expressive in style - concerned with capturing the emotion and character of the car as opposed to capturing every exact detail. Suggestive interpretations sketched out in pen ink and marker – no erasing here, any “mistakes” just become part of the image - giving them their own uniqueness and personality.