Mini 1275 GT Clubman
Cause who doesn't love a MINI!
This one, however, is a bit different. A Roy Haynes redesign, the 1275 GT was the Cooper S for the 70’s! The 1275 was also a successful racer; piloted by Richard Longman, winning its class in the 1978 & 1979 British Saloon Car Championship. A print of that particular car is available in the Prints section.
The series features car profiles done in a clean and unique minimalist graphic style.
- Listing is for print only, frame is not included
- Print measures 11" tall x 17" wide
- Digitally rendered graphic profile
- Giclee print on archival matte paper
- Rolled and shipped in protective tubes
- Worldwide shipping available
THE MONOCHROME SERIES
This series of graphic design prints were based off The Monochrome Series collection of shirts. I originally came up with the shirt designs while planning our wedding. As a gift to my groomsmen and close friends I wanted to create shirts personalized with their favorite cars. Each car is unique with its own personality and quirks, just like the people who love them.