The British Motor Corporation hoped strong finishes at Sebring would boost sales in US Markets.
The MG participated in the 12 Hour Florida International Grand Prix of Endurance at Sebring in the early 1960's.
- Listing is for print only, frame is not included
- Print measures 11" tall x 17" wide
- Hand drawn illustration
- Giclee print on archival matte paper
- Rolled and shipped in protective tubes
- Worldwide shipping available
THE SKETCHBOOK COLLECTION
More “quick and dirty” then polished, they are loose and expressive in style - concerned with capturing the emotion and character of the car as opposed to capturing every exact detail. Suggestive interpretations sketched out in pen ink and marker – no erasing here, any “mistakes” just become part of the image - giving them their own uniqueness and personality.